
It's hard to believe, but she's been here one week!!! It's been a great week overall....despite sleep deprivation! Emma Marie is such a good baby! She sleeps about 22 hours each day...love that!!!

We love our baby Emma.....or as Benjamin refers to her "my baby"!


Grandpa & Aunt Bev came to meet Emma Marie on Monday!!! Bev immediately gave her an "ahh" & was very concerned when she was crying. Grandpa loves his new little granddaughter!


There is a lot of holding of Emma at our house......except when Polar Express or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse comes on....then someone else can take the baby.!

Thank goodness for Gramma!! I don't know what I would've done without her this week. She's leaving today, & I'm going to cry just thinking about it. She has helped us so much all week & as Tim put it she definitely "took one for the team this week!" We have gotten a couple of naps in though.

Thanks Mom! You're the best mom and an even better Gramma!!! We love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment