I guess so.....as I have heard from a few people.....you know who you are......I thought I'd recap the last few months in pictures as I am able to download them! Enjoy!
Santa......we were excited to see him this year. A little shy on the happy face front, but overall a good visit!! Benjamin asked for a "polar express", "tractor" and "choo choo's". Can you believe he didn't ask for a baby sister??!!?
Christmas cookie baking and loving the frosting!!
A random day at the zoo in November with crazy warm temps! We loved it!
Fun times - raking a billion leaves!!! (at least fun for Benjamin!)


Halloween - Benjamin was a very scary dinosaur - night and day - with or without the costume!!
A fun day at the pumpkin patch!!!
Ugh. The big boy bed...he actually looks like he likes it here...it's deceiving - the lights are on and we're all in the room with him- I guess that's why!! We're doing better with the big boy bed, but it still remains a problem!!!
On the baby front, we are doing well! The baby continues to grow! We're enjoying this exciting time. Benjamin is looking forward to being a big brother and continues to say that his baby sister is just "soooo cute!" and he also thinks she's wearing her pajamas most of the time.....ya know, she's sleeping in mama's belly. Everything is going along as scheduled so far....two more weeks, but who is counting??!!?
We are looking forward to spending the holidays together and with all family
willing to trek it to Indy!
Happy Holidays to everyone!!!
PS GO COLTS!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment